MOLD, WATER, FIRE AND SMOKE REMEDIATION AND RESTORATION SERVICES
“We Don’t Just Clean, We Restore”
Atlantic Remediation Company provides Smoke-Water-Fire restorative cleaning services and restoration services to residential and commercial customers from Port St Lucie to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. If you need emergency restoration services for water damage or smoke/fire damage or to schedule an appointment for restorative cleaning call our 24/7 hotline at 561.346.5890.
MOLD AND MILDEW
Mold and mildew occur naturally in the environment and often don’t pose a problem in a home or business.
But in cases where mold or mildew concentration is excessive, or where individuals who are especially sensitive or vulnerable are likely to be exposed, professional mold removal and remediation may be necessary.
MOLD INSPECTION & MOLD TESTING
Confirming that mold remediation is required begins with a professional mold inspection. The inspector will look for visible signs of mold as well as evidence of a recent or ongoing source of moisture. Once the presence of mold is established, the inspector will weigh factors like a property’s use and its inhabitants’ likely sensitivity to determine whether mold sampling and laboratory testing are appropriate.
Mold sampling allows us to evaluate whether mold spore concentrations are outside typically safe levels. Mold testing – conducted by an accredited third-party professional laboratory facility – uses the gathered samples to determine the particular varieties of mold, mildew, and other microorganisms present. This gives us further insight into toxicity levels and any dangers associated with exposure.
MOLD CLEANING, MOLD REMOVAL & MOLD REMEDIATION
Because there are many factors contributing to the cause and likely effects of any mold growth on your property, professional mold remediation can take many forms. What matters most is that the cleanup and restoration plan is informed by a thorough understanding of the environment at hand.
At Atlantic Remediation and Restoration, we follow the strict guidelines of the IICRC for mold remediation. Typical mold remediation procedures include:
- Site assessment and moisture mitigation to address the cause of mold growth
- Site preparation and containment to prevent cross-contamination
- Structural drying and dehumidifying
- Mold removal and cleaning – which may include HEPA vacuuming, scrubbing, sanding and surface disinfection
- Safe disposal of any mold-damaged materials or contents
- Repair and/or reconstruction, where necessary
- Sealing and/or encapsulation to help prevent future mold problems
- Final mold clearance testing
MOLD REMOVAL SERVICES INCLUDING
- Residential mold remediation
- Commercial mold remediation
- Mold abatement, cleanup & restoration
- Attic & crawlspace mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Kitchen & bathroom mold removal
- Carpet mold removal
- Drywall & ceiling mold removal